Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

VT recomendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
VT first timer here.... 1. Where does best bread
2. Do the lifts open any later during Easter in view of the longer days
3. Is there actually a 50% reduced beginners pass for a limited number of lifts...I've read it but not sure if was an old post
4. Any recommendations for a happy hour that's isn't A rip off and are kids allowed in bars during words ski?

Thanks sliders.....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1 The one on the bottom road is pretty good
2 5pm latest IIRC. It's plenty late enough given the cornfest once April comes around

3 no idea
4 Pretty sure it's fine. Apres ski is kinda weird. Folie is always banging in fine weather, K+F can be dead as a donut.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kagallag,
1. Sherpa, Spar & Carrefour are all very good (IMO)
2. I think they still open at 9am. They do close half an hour later after Feb though, with Plein Sud chair being last to close at 17.15.
3. Yes. Half price - covering Cairn Gondola, Caron gondola & Deux Lacs chair - & possibly Cascades chair, though I'm not sure... (in addition to the 3 free magic carpets).
4. Not sure about the kids but The Red Fox usually has a decent happy hour, as does the Frog & Roast Beef & The Shamrock. (The Frog was €4.50 a pint during HH last month).

Remember to let us know how you get on! Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks bergmeister...€4.50sounds excellent.....so rumors of €15 a pint rediculousness can be avoided....phew!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kagallag,
Not rumours.... An English visitor told me (while chatting on a chairlift) that he paid €15 for a bottle of Magners in the Folie Douce! Shocked Shocked
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Kagallag, depending on where you are staying, you can get fresh bread delivered direct to your door each morning from most of the bakers.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Kagallag, It's been a few years since i last went to VT, but you should give the Rhum Box a go.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Bergmeister, I paid 9 euros for a pint in Folie a few years back.

@Dave of the Marmottes, by the time the EoSB rolls round I think Plein Sud May be open as late as 17:25, it’s certainly open after 5 as I always try to catch it as late as possible in the last day.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Kagallag, SUCRÉ-SALÉ on Rue du Soleil is a bakery. They also used to do a filled baguette, bag of crisps, a drink and cake for €7.50 a few years ago. A lot of resort staff used to eat there which is usually a fair endorsement for value & quality. You can get to it from the main drag piste by nipping up the lane just below the ESF Piou-Piou area and turning right up the road.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:
@Bergmeister, I paid 9 euros for a pint in Folie a few years back.

@Dave of the Marmottes, by the time the EoSB rolls round I think Plein Sud May be open as late as 17:25, it’s certainly open after 5 as I always try to catch it as late as possible in the last day.

Yeah I think that's right or thereabouts. It's the sweeper lift so I always try to catch it or the barn lift to the Folie in the middle of town.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy