Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap hotel in Annaberg for Dachstein West at the end of March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As above. Comments, thoughts and insights appreciated.

Annaberg i.L. looks to be a bigger place than say Gosau or Rußbach, but it's the far end of the area. So maybe a busier town but will take longer to ski to the rest of the area?

EDIT: Unfathomably we're not going here now. For anybody interested we were offered;

Sporthotel Dachstein West, Annberg im Lammertal
17-24.03.2018 / 7 nights
Guests: 3 adults
Room: 1 x superior 2-bedroom family room
Rate with half board: EUR 49,-/person/night
Superior surcharge*: 10 Euro/room/night
TOTAL: 1099,-EUR
Surcharge for unlimited beer, wine and softdrinks between 16 and 21: 10 Euro/person/day

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 12-02-18 18:51; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Been years since I skied in Annaberg. It is a bit far out, I always thought that when I go back I would prefer to stay in one of the other villages.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@HutToHut, Annaberg is tiny but its all linked up with Gosau/Rußbach/Zwieselalm in terms of skiing. I have had some of the most amazing days there skiing really deep powder in the last few years late season, its a fantastic place and so incredibly beautiful.

I would argue that Rußbach is larger, it certainly feels it, but there isnt much in the way of shopping/Apres in any of those places.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 9-02-18 19:23; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It also takes about 1.3 hour to ski from the base station at Rußbach over to the base of Annaberg, i know this as Scarpa and me did it last Sunday and very nearly mis-timed it!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Bob, @Kooky, thank you both. Annaberg does look it's out on a limb, but the offer of €460 for a weeks halfboard with UNLIMITED BEER 4-9pm is rather tempting Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@HutToHut, Shocked Shocked Shocked good grief how is this even a question! get in there!

maybe keep your eye on this thread too

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=134092&highlight=
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not doing this now. Title edited and offer details in top post.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sign me up!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
This really is a great deal! I am actually tempted myself, will certainly keep my bar bills down Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy