Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

week commencing 3/4th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
looking to go away this week for a last minute ski holiday. looking at school holiday times etc it appeared this was a quiet week however it appears there is limited availability this week. anyone know of any reasons why????
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@TOOTIE, it's the week I (and a bunch of other snowheads go). There is nothing special about the week but with the conditions this season I would expect people to be booking. Where do you want to go? Where are you looking? It's not last minute yet...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we are pretty flexible. looking for a biggish resort with some off piste. i figured it may be due to the snow this year.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Still French half term for some areas and I think also Dutch. I've been looking for a deal since mid Jan and ended up having to book last week due to unavailability, wasn't cheap. Week after is much better
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
still looking. can't imagine french or dutch booking british holidays though??
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Easyjet plus Airbnb?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@TOOTIE, DIY
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
13th Feb is not last minute for a 3rd March holiday. Need to wait 7-10 days and then start looking.

That assumes you are looking at TO packages and are flexible on flights/destination.

Which TO's or brokers are you looking at it?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@TOOTIE, I'm guessing limited availability is because a lot of people said "ooh look, that's not a holiday week, let's book that week and avoid the kids".
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
BobinCH wrote:
Easyjet plus Airbnb?

If you go this route, and I don't know how many of you there are, but I can do you Sat-Fri 3-9 March in Laax; still gives you 6 days on the slopes if you look at a hotel near ZRH/BSL on the Friday night. Sleazyjet from LGW or LTN to ZRH, or MAN to BSL, Laax is the largest linked resort entirely within Switzerland and something of a freeride mecca

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21495694

PM me if you're interested
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
TOOTIE wrote:
still looking. can't imagine french or dutch booking british holidays though??

Very Happy True, but accommodation gets limited as a result so fewer late deals, hence the week after has much more choice.
Try SilverSki or Skibeat they sometimes have cancellations and I've just discovered i-ski.co.uk (part of the Hays Travel Group) who still have availability. They had a great deal in Les Gets last week for £418 for a fully catered chalet with flights and transfer. Gone now though unfortunately.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
we are going with ski bonjour to valdisere on march 4, i still think they have availability
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yes, following week far better for France. Accommodation at low season rates.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
thanks for the replies. i think everyone had the same idea as me and tried to get a snowy break when the kids weren't around!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy