Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet BRS to GVA return for sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
EasyJet flights for two adults departing from Bristol to Geneva Monday 19th March 2018 0705hrs returning Thursday 22 March 2018 at 2105hours.

Booked these fights a while ago but we are no longer able to travel. If anybody is interested in buying them cheaply please let me know. Cheers.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I just researched the cost of amending the booking by changing names and that costs more than I paid for the flights in the first place. You can also buy those flights for just less than the cost of the change of names. That’s just nuts. Certainly don’t expect any takers on this so I’ll just cancel the booking or not bother to rock up on the day.

Seems nuts to me Shocked Puzzled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What a shame and yes it is nuts.

I remember a few years ago I messed up the timings on a return flight from Singapore (was 12am and I thought it said pm lol) and rang BA. It cost a whopping £250 each (£1000 total) to go the following day - eek. I also got stung with emirates whereby I selected the dropdown of August instead of July, realised my mistake and rang immediately. Cost me £200. I feel your pain.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jirac18: I've previously found that it can work out reasonable in price to change the flight dates - you can even do a different destination (eg summer weekend break) rather than just forego the flights....
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy