Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mixed Group going March 10/11th

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We are a mixed group of solo girls and guys, mostly over 40 of intermediate to advanced ability, skiers and boarders.

Most of us have got together through here, so thought we'd see if anyone else would like to join us either March 10/11th for a week somewhere with snow, which should be no problem in most of Europe this year.. Razz

There is about 8 of us so far with a few that may add on closer to the date.

Nothing booked yet, looking to do this in the next week or so, budget is £600-£650, usually Catered chalet or Catered Hotel including flights etc.

We are based all over the country so most airports catered for.

Cheers

Rach
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Rach

I'd be very interested in joining you.

I'm male, 53 a very keen skier and pretty easy going. I felt crushed this week as for the first time in many years my usual ski buddies are unable to go because of work commitments Sad .

Be more than happy to mix and match as required. I'm Midlands based but happy to go from Manch/Gatwick as required.

Cheers

Rich
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rach.
We are a couple...early 50s looking to get away 10/11th and would love to join your group if you'll have us. Both easy going and happy to fit in. We're based in the North but ok to go from any airport.
Thanks
Mandy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm.interested too.
I'm over 60, my partner cant ski any.more due to Parkinson's so looking for a group. I am plant based vegan but hopefully the chef can be adaptable. Are you all couples so far? Any ideas of location ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Redskisgofaster, hi, myself and a friend (male 52/62 age) likely to be going that weekend for a week. Sounds like we’re similar ski standards and we tend to push ourselves on the mountains.
Midlands based, so BHX, EMA, MAN, LPL all good for us.

Any thoughts on typical areas you might go for? We’ve been most places between us, so know a fair bit about resorts and ‘the market’.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Redskisgofaster, I'm looking for a group to go with that week.

I'm 52, and best described as a nervous early intermediate.

I've had 4 weeks, ski schools on 3 of them (struggled through in Mayrhofen, then hired a private instructor for 2 days). When in Sauze the instructor took us over to Sestriere (skied over) and I skied a short black. I CAN ski, but my technique isn't great and I struggle with first day speed fear and Bambiitis, and hate narrow tracks.

I want to go with a group, but spend the first 1 or 2 days on the easy slopes getting to grips with my fear, then hopefully hook up with the group after that (others welcome to join me on the easy slopes if they need to get their ski legs back). I hope to come away from this having met some nice people, skied a decent distance, and having exercised some ski demons.

I'm based in St Albans, so good for all London airports.

I'm a bit of a joker, I like a laugh, I like a beer but not a ton. I'm happy to share but I would prefer a single room if one is available.

Anyway, I haven't exactly sold myself here but better to be honest. I won't be offended if you don't think I'm a good fit.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have you decided on a place? The chalets at le champs de moulin campsite are very cheap.and warm, walking distance to gondola for ski slopes includes sauna and camp.shop. cheapest place Ive found and great skiing at les deux alpes. Two bedrooms in each. My family booked 3 one year.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Rich,

Could you PM me with your email and I can get you on our group list.

Cheers

Rach

TeamExRicochet wrote:
Hi Rach

I'd be very interested in joining you.

I'm male, 53 a very keen skier and pretty easy going. I felt crushed this week as for the first time in many years my usual ski buddies are unable to go because of work commitments Sad .

Be more than happy to mix and match as required. I'm Midlands based but happy to go from Manch/Gatwick as required.

Cheers

Rich
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Rich

Could you PM me with your email and I can get you on our group list.

Cheers

Rach
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Everyone,

Could you pm me with your email address and I can put you on our group email, starting to look at options this week.

All are welcome, we are easy going and some of us like a beer and a bit of après and others will go back and chill and then raid the Chalet wine! Just bring a sense of fun.

Early intermediates are welcome as we can meet up after lunch if you do ski school or lessons, some of us tend to do this early in the week, if it's a first ski of the season.

Cheers

Rach
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hello there
I’m interested to join this group of Merry Snowheads
I’m 42yo male who has skied a few times before and loved every minute. I haven’t been in about 4 years so would probably take some morning lessons
I’m London based so any of the nearby airports suit me
If you’re still looking for more people to join please consider me
Can you pm me or email me any further details
Thanks
Leon
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi there, have yous booked anything yet? I’m a 47 years female from Newcastle. I’m a beginner/ intermediate. Skied about 6 weeks over the years and would like to get more confident on reds. Ideally l’d like to go to the 3 valleys, but really somewhere good for a timid intermediate. Ive skied in Tignes and fall d’isere in past and liked these. May be interested in joining with yous. Andrea
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Redskisgofaster,
Hi, Rach. Please could you add me to the mailing list as I'd like to ski that week. I'm an experienced intermediate skiier based in the North so could fly from Leeds/Bfd, Manch, Lpool, N'cstle etc. I've only just registered with the site so not sure how to pm you with my email address but will give it a go!
Thanks, Julia
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Redskisgofaster,
Hi
Im.interested in your group trip. Could you add me to your list. Pm'd yoy.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi all I’m 50 year old male beginner do u still have places on it? Thnx
snow report
Hi Rach, I'm interested in this group. I'm coming up 47 and been skiing for over 20 yrs and I'm a good advanced intermediate skier. The best airport for me is BHX but can also do MAN at a push.
snow report
Hi Rach ,please add me to your group ,intermediate male skier , I go 2/3 times a year , and would love your group company .i live in north wales and can fly from Liverpool/Manchester. Many thanks Andy .
snow conditions
I would be interested in joining your group. I'm a male intermediate skier, somewhat older than most of the others that have replied, and happy on most reds. I'm based in Teesside so prefer flying from Newcastle, Leeds/Bradford or possibly Manchester. Not fussy as to resort as long as there's snow.
Phil
snow conditions
@Redskisgofaster, will PM you to be added as I'd like to go that week and usual ski buddy not available.
43 , intermediate, like the challenge of blacks, not up to or up for off piste.
snow conditions
Hi Rach

Could you please add me to your group e-mail list?
Male , 48 competant on and off piste.- own kit incl bleepr
Home Counties based but able to drive to anywhere in Englandshire flight wise
Cheers
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy