Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Yes Improvement or Alltracks ski instructor course

 Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

So I know I want to go to Whistler next year in my Gap Year to do a ski instructor course but I am struggling to decide between the two companies Yes Improvement or All Tracks. Has anyone had any experience on either of these courses or knows anything about them that could help? Also does anyone know if either of them get more and mainly 18/19 year olds as it would be nice to go with others around my age.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Daughter did the course with Yes a few years ago and they were great. Good instruction, good housing/food and they organised trips out most nights too. So don't think you will go wrong with them. Great people to talk to as well, very helpful.
Yes they are mostly 18-24 on the ski instructor training - older on the other "improvement" courses they also run.
NOTE - no point going to Canada until you are 19 though as you won't get in any of the night life venues. They will turn anyone away without 2 forms of picture ID.
If you can get a IEC visa then you could do the "intern" course. This takes you through L1, then you work out there instructing getting paid and do L2 at the end of the season. Must have the IEC visa though - which is not easy to get as it is a random draw with over double the Brits wanting to go over there than they allow visas each year.
Happy to answer questions if you have any specifics.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy