Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2006 02 18 - Moléson

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 18-08-06 10:41; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ise, Looks like another good day on the snow, even if it was a tad warm. That funicular looks very flash and expensive given the size of the ski station. A shame that the wind shut the top lift, denying you a decent lunch wink Great picture of the distant pre-alpes in your blog, do you live in a farming village then?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowbunny wrote:
Great picture of the distant pre-alpes in your blog, do you live in a farming village then?

That's not my village, that large connurbation is the next town, they've got a roundabout and traffic lights and everything. Between that and the moutains is Fribourg. But, yes I do live in a small farming village Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ise,
Quote:

That's not my village, that large connurbation is the next town, they've got a roundabout and traffic lights and everything.

Handy for the shops then wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowbunny wrote:
ise,
Quote:

That's not my village, that large connurbation is the next town, they've got a roundabout and traffic lights and everything.

Handy for the shops then wink

24hr cheese machine if you have a cheese emergency at 3am and need a fix Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ise,
Quote:

24hr cheese machine if you have a cheese emergency at 3am and need a fix

You have tested it's effectiveness then Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds a bit warmer than over here - what are the altitudes involved? Top and bottom lifts?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PG, it's certainly freezing at the bottom lift at 1100m but the freezing level's around 1000m I think with a rapid rise below that height. Down here at 500m it's 4'c now.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ise, do they still have that daft 80km/h speed limit between Bern and Zurich?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sharkymark, not to my knowledge, I don't go that way often but Mrs Ise certainly didn't mention it. There's some lobby for bringing in an 80km limit on all autoroutes according to the local paper, either their justification isn't up to much or my French Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
A mate of mine over you way said that it was a trial to see if they could reduce emissions Puzzled . If they make the whole lot 80km/h, I'll be flying to Geneva instead of Zurich! I guess that means it works...

Good blog BTW. I'll probably be back in Schweiz at the end of March or sometime in April for a few days of skiing somewhere high
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy