Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze D'oulx Trip in March!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked and heading to Sauze D'oulx March 18th and was looking for some opinions off anyone who has visited before?

What did you find the skiing to be like at this time of year and how is the Apre compared to Austria for example?

thanks in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for the feedback Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Jhead91, visited three years ago in January, was not much snow and very icy so difficult skiing back. Higher up the skiing was pretty good. Sauze was pretty quiet but that was probably due to the lack of snow and it being early in January. We had a great time, am sure you will too.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm out there for the first time a couple of weeks before you so will try to remember and let you know Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did a week in Sauze mid March 2011and had one of the best weeks skiing ever. We were lucky with big dumps of fresh overnight pretty much every night and blue skies all day. I’d go back there in a heart beat.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sauze has a pleasant centre, whilst the edges of town are mainly apartments and hotels. It's on a fairly steep hill with the Clotes lift at the higher end and Jouvenceaux at the 'low' end. The buses I found to be pretty poor so stashing skis at the lift base was very handy.
I can't compare with Austria, but Apres was quite lively rather than crazy. Prices are cheaper than France for sure, and the food was generally very good.
I went in early March last year and the snow was great up high becoming a bit nasty lower down, especially at the weekend when the resort became much busier.
The Pistes are mainly lovely, cruisey Reds that tend to be long and wide. I wouldn't recommend for beginners though as the Blue runs aren't all that.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy