Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Catered chalet Alpe Huez places available 17-24 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
We have had a cancellation in our catered ski chalet in Alpe d'hues for the 17-24 March week.
Consequently we are offering this week at a special discounted price on a first come first serve basis.
Its £495pp fully catered, the chalet has hot tub, sauna, full UK sky TV, WiFi and much more. In Alpe d'huez and is very spacious and homely.
Apologies if you object to my notice, which is semi-commercial. Have never made a commercial-ish post on Snowheads before. Only posting this due to the fact that Snowheads Members would be getting a great deal here due to the discounted price for this week because of a cancelled booking.
Contact me if you would like more information.
Cheers Tim
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@timferg237,
Hi mate can I have more info please
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Any more info please. Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Tim, Myself and 3 others are looking to get away that week. a coupe and two guys. Interested in more info if you have space.

Thanks.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy