Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere to Les Arcs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for some advice. Off to La Rosiere soon. I have seen that you can get a bus from La Rosiere to Bourg and from there head up to Les Arcs. Has anyone done this and how easy is it, how long does it take?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I`ve not done it but I can imagine how its doable. The bus from La Ros goes, or used to, into the bus station at BSM, from there its a bit of a stomp to the funicular up to Arc 1600 and from there onto the ski lift system. I guess you`d need to look at the timetables ans see how much skiing time you`d get over in Les Arcs.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't known how to check but thought you could get a bus from LR down to Seez and connect to Villaroger to get straight on the lift system into LA.

Not far apart as you can see one from the other just across the valley.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Vaguely remember there is a shuttle bus which runs from Bourg to the La Rosiere's Ecudets chairlift which takes you in to the La Ros lift network. Alternatively ski down the (red/black?) piste to the bottom of the Ecudets chair and catch the bus to Bourg, and from there the Funicular to Arc 1600 (I think that would be a much quicker option than going via Villaroger). I've not used that shuttle bus as I've driven when I've visited La Ros from Les Arcs, so worth finding out if the Bourg-Ecudets shuttle still runs.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy