Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Result of an Austrian BIG BIG snow storm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
People in the links you can see, a "few" inches after a "little" snow dump.

http://www.wetter-kirchschlag.at/galerie/galerie_winter_extrem2006_2a.htm

http://www.wetter-kirchschlag.at/galerie/galerie_winter_extrem2006_2b.htm

It's crazy!!

How do you can live there after that????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Astonishing.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can remember around the Lecht being like that when I was young.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fab,reminds me of when I was younger too, Consett,co durham, England.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I hope to have some similar photo's in the morning Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
"Das glashaus ist fast weg" and everything else too. The owner of our local restaurant in Les Saisies proudly showed us pictures of the path he dug out after three days of heavy snow which had dumped 2 metres - just a tunnel through vertical snow walls. Can't remember when that was. I am surprised to have seen few reports of the snow in the last few days - there has been a lot falling, it seems, though I am actually in UK at the moment. SMALLZOOKEEPER, I look forward to some photos of the snow in Chamonix. I'm glad I won't be heading for the A40 in the morning....
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Helen Beaumont I'm up there on Tuesday for work ! And guess what - snow is forecast.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can you imagine if that fell on London!!!! Laughing We wouldn't here the last of it for months!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
But I suppose dumps like this are quite routine in parts of the US? It all depends what you are used to - it wouldn't make sense for London to invest in the kind of snowmoving machinery they have in little villages in the Alps, for use once every 45 years or so...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Helen Beaumont wrote:
Fab,reminds me of when I was younger too, Consett,co durham, England.

Are you from Consett then Helen? My dad is from Burnopfield snowHead
In fact, we're gonna be up that way tomoz for a couple of days Shocked snow Shocked thanks, Paul!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Michelle looking at the forecast it looks like wed/thurs/fri could be worst but it should be fun getting up / down Stanley bank !
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Flying back down on Tues, so might miss it!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
where were those pictures taken??
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Michelle, I'm from Dipton, just along the road from Burnopfield, where the black and white TV mast is. Whole family still live up there.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Paul Mason, I was up there on Wed and Thurs working, and it actually snowed on Thursday morning although very briefly.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy