Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Esprit vs Clubmed vs Crystal for family all in ski holiday?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello wise snowHeads - we are considering options for next season. We are a group of families with kids and we always go to ski at Christmas time. I have a few lazier friends who want an easy trip with all included - accommodation, food , childcare, ski school etc and not prepared to make compromises to get more flexibility or reduce costs. If it was just me and my family, would probably consider DIY but my kids are used to going with their friends so we will go together. We prefer hotels or chalet hotels rather than a chalet just for our group - as while we like each other, we want to have an option for some privacy ( we did book a chalet once with 5 families but felt that everyone was a bit on top of each other) . Current options are Clubmed , Esprit and Crystal - the costs are similar, the group is heavily weighted towards Clubmed as we have done last year with them ( all great, kids loved the mini club but there was a problem with ski school for my eldest) ... so opinions are welcome on how the three operators compare on quality of childcare, accommodation, food and general..in terms of ski school, I think they all use ESF so I guess not a differentiating factor.. ( I just need to assume that I may need to spend extra for some private lessons)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy