Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Sin 7 / Sky 7 (are they the same thing)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to replace by rather well used Salomon Rocker2 90s, and the Sin 7 has been on my radar as being something that might be suitable for me / my skiing.

However, the Rossignol website throws-up different models depending on which country it thinks you're in ... on some there's a Sky 7 and on others the Sin 7. Is there a difference? Are they the same ski with a different paint job? Or, am I being thick (which is more than possible)?

Other skis on my hit list might also be the Volkl 90Eight, Black Crows Camox, or another Salomon (QST).

Thanks in advance for the help.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sky 7 is the stiffened up latest version of what was called the sin 7. My daughter skis a sin 7 off piste and likes them there, but does not like them much on piste as the tip flaps quite a lot, and they have a rather low speed limit. Never tried a sky 7, but apparently its on piste performance is better.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy