Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A is for 'arschloch'

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...pronounced.. "arsh - lock"

Never call a German or Austrian this, regardless of how much they carve you up, or they'll most likely pull up quick and belt you. It's the most offensive term you can use, but unfortunately rolls off the tougue far too easily...
Try 'Dumbkopf' (thinkhead) or 'blocknuss' (blockhead) instead.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
austin7, a good response to someone calling you 'Arschloch' is 'fick dich ins Knie, alter Sack'. I don't want to translate, but for those who speak German here's a question: just how would you go about doing that Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Probably a screwdriver or a gun would fick dein Knie good and proper. Like the "old bag" bit too, rounds it off a treat. Mind you, this from a nation which incorporates the Saarland, where the rudest word in the language translates as "you maker of love with no clothes on, you" (Nugischmauser [sp?]). Apparently its on a swearing frequency so high no-one outside Homburg knows what it means. Or so I was told. Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
paulmck, So how do the people of Saarbruecken make love then?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Apparently, they do it with at least one item of clothing still on, ie socks, hat or something. To do it starkers is the height of savagery. Does this word mean anything to you, by the way? I've asked a number of German friends and they all looked at me with varying degrees of blankness. Perhaps I was duped, and its all a lie.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
paulmck, Nugischmauser? Never heard it before, but then I grew up in Austria and live in Bavaria which have their own completely different languages! Google just gave me a blank stare when I entered it though...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not surprised!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hast du meinen sonnenbed du alte deutsche swein ficker?

Is another good example of how to please our saxon cousins.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
paulm, only if your'e cruising for a bruising. Calling someone a pig f**ker is not a good idea no matter what language you are trying to talk.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ok then, i suppose i was out of order but my ex wife was German and ive got a little bit of lets say - sour grapes- towards everything Germanic. Believe me if you had married Hitler's daughter then you would understand why the thieving swein ficker left me so.

Appologies all round.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
paulm, from what you say, I assume she managed to strip the skin off your living flesh? It's not a Germanic trait. It's just something that ex's do to you.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nah, she did that before i made her my ex. She was the 3rd German id been involved with and it took me all that time to realize that they were all from the same gene pool. Smile
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
paulm, aren't we all. wink

paulmck, that's nothing compared to the swearing I heard in Saarbruecken on my exchange trips there. Shocked
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
skanky, come on then, you can't leave it at that!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
paulmck, well it was mainly the standard ones, but there was some interesting combinations...nothing special as of today but this was the mid-80s at the time when a phrase like "bunting muck flaps" was a tad rarer.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy