Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aosta/Pila 20th/21st/22nd February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Having travelled out with school trips for the past few years and having seen the snow conditions this year, I've decided, on a whim, to head out on my own to ski for 3 days 20th-22nd February in Pila. If there are any other skiers on their own in the area and who fancy meeting up, let me know. I'm an intermediate skier, happy on most red slopes, but perfectly happy zooming down the blues and relaxing with a coffee/beer/good piece of cake! Thanks for reading!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy