Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine Resort Report Feedback Thread

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a feedback thread for erica2004's resort report:

Morzine (February 2006)

Feel free to add, comment, or write your own report...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting about the Champs Fleuris - it used to be very nice. And it doesn't sound cheap.

The restaurant with the fire outside is the Chamade. There are two levels; the Pizzeria - which is good and the restaurant proper which is excellent, if a little fussy. It is a proper gastro haunt though.

Glad to hear Pascal is doing a good job in Nyon.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
...and another report by skisimon:

Morzine (February 2006)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
if your staying in morzine and you want a chef to cook for you i know a very good friend who cooks fantastic food for you in your chalet/apartment for you waiter and all
cheak www.alpinechef.co.uk
note this is not a advert
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Interesting about the Champs Fleuris - it used to be very nice.

I think I recommended it to Erica2000 (so that explains why it was not good!). Shame I've stayed there a few times and the good and service were better than I'd found in many hotels in France Embarassed
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another resort report on Morzine by djrlewis:

Morzine (February 2007)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Any top tips for moutain / resort food in Morzine - we're off on Sunday and sounds more ice fest than powder heaven at the moment.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
yep, conditions pretty firm.

Chez Nannon on Nyon for trad savoyarde food, Patates aux reblochon a signature dish

Very nice little place on way to la Turche below Les Gets, funny name, someone else might remember it better than I

Grande Ours on Mont Chery for a more varied menu

La Terrasse for finer food or La Cremaillere for more trad on Lindarets

Tane O'Marmottes in Plaine Dranse

In town, Numero Dix where Phil creates general excellence, ...l'Etale, ...La Rotonde
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy