Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italy more expensive than France? ( Bardonecchia trip)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

You can still pay much less though, this is the station i used recently (and use fairly often on the way back to the uk)

https://it.fuelo.net/gasstation/id/55966?lang=en

That gas station isn't far from me, it's €1.56 at the moment I think. Same rate as most of the petrol stations in Aosta. But you're better waiting until you get through the ATMB, until recently it was the difference of about 30-40c. I usually stop in Sallanches.

Quote:

The veneto is fairly dear on fuel. I'll ask my cousin what he's paying when i speak to him tomorrow as he lives just outside venice.

Lots of places off the A4 which goes from Turin to Venice are €1.80/€1.90, self service. It's extortionate
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
To return to Bardonecchia, or Melezet to be precise, I've just had the best pizza and pud of my life; I didn't really know what I was ordering, and only saw the menu price of the pizza. So 2 pizzas, half a litre of wine, 2 large beers, and 2 incredible desserts that we estimated at over €50 judging on our previous experience actually came to €37.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
moseyp wrote:
Quote:

You can still pay much less though, this is the station i used recently (and use fairly often on the way back to the uk)

https://it.fuelo.net/gasstation/id/55966?lang=en

That gas station isn't far from me, it's €1.56 at the moment I think. Same rate as most of the petrol stations in Aosta. But you're better waiting until you get through the ATMB, until recently it was the difference of about 30-40c. I usually stop in Sallanches.

Quote:

The veneto is fairly dear on fuel. I'll ask my cousin what he's paying when i speak to him tomorrow as he lives just outside venice.

Lots of places off the A4 which goes from Turin to Venice are €1.80/€1.90, self service. It's extortionate

Thanks for the tip at Sallanches! I usually stay in Valle d'Aosta when i can anywhere between Aosta and Pre Saint Didier so tend to fill up before i leave to head to the UK. Bad habit i guess on my part its just once i start driving i don't like to stop for a bit if you know what i mean.

I paid that price at before xmas. Am lucky as my local station in Toscana is still around the 1.40 odd mark for diesel.

Where are you based then? I love the Valle d'Aosta Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
8 euros for 2 fresh tiny orange juices today in Bardonecchia town.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy