Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crystal came good..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I few months ago I posted about Crystal Ski having not informed me that the resort of Are in Sweden was not properly open for the first four days of my holiday.
In the interest of fairness I feel I need to repost the fact that Crystal agreed to compensate me. Although this was after I had emailed their customer services several times and I didn't get a reply from them until I started posting on their Facebook page.
There was some conjecture on here suggesting that they were at fault and some snowheads thinking that they weren't.
I wasn't really after money, I just wanted an apology and that in the future they should be more upfront about the operations of the resort. However as I felt that they thought that by ignoring my emails that I would go away hardened my resolve to get some recompense.
The result being is that they have offered me £100 in vouchers each for the three of us and £118 in cash to offset the lift passes. This was after I regretted their first offer. It's not a massive amount, probably about 10 percent of the overall cost. I could of battled for more but as I said before it's not about the dosh it's about the principal.
My suggestion to Crystal and other TO's is deal with complaints quickly and fairly and not to wait until they are exposed on Facebook. I suspect if there was no social media I wouldn't of got anywhere.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@FrequentFaller, good to hear this and well done for persevering
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good you've got a result out of it.

It might be worth adding this update to the original thread as closure as anyone searching might not see this.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@adithorp, Good idea..
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@FrequentFaller, glad you got a result. Indeed, it’s about them knowing their destinations and properly informing their customers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy