Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Club Med Samoens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Specifically, if anyone has been either to CM since it opened in December, or knows the area around the top of the gondola at 1600. There is a ski shop there (Ski Service 2) and I'm trying to work out if it close enough to the Club Med to make it a feasible place to hire - grateful for any knowledge? Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Montana If you have access to FB, try looking for CM Samoens on that. There is a picture of the CM in context of the other buildings/lifts around 1600. Might help you

PS When are you going? Want a visit report - I'm going mid-March Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@skitrack, thanks will have look. We go 11/3 - same as you?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks like we'll be seeing you there! Very Happy

Flying from Liverpool

PM me if want further chat
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Montana, I thought club med is all inclusive - includes you ski hire, passes, lessons etc etc?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Clubmeds' price usually does not include equipment hire. You then have the option of bringing your own. It does, however, usually include lessons whether you want them or not!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Freestyle,

There is an option of hiring from CM but it's always been an option, because as @kennethm says you could always bring your own. It is probably cheaper to hire from another shop esp if you have a discount code.

Personally, I go for the convenience over saving a few quid. I quite like my skis magically appearing in my ski locker. Only have to check them over and then get them "fitted" to my boots!

Everything else is inclusive (food, drink, lift passes, lessons, more booze, more food ....)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy