Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arabba Half Term

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi, can anyone offer any advice on Arabba at half term, how busy is it, places to go and how busy are they ....etc ??

All advice appreciated. Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was there, sort of accidentally, last half term as I just didn't get around to going home from the Birthday Bash.
It was significantly busier than it was the week before.

Top tip: on the first Sunday, if you're going to 'do the Sela Ronda', do the orange rather than the green. Every tour op of every nation tells their clients that the green is the easier of the two when there's not really a great deal of difference. As a result, the green is always the more crowded and the orange more pleasant on the first day of the week.
Top tip pt2: on the first Monday, the orange Sela Ronda route is likely to be busy Wink

Do you know where you're staying yet?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No, just thinking about it at the moment.

Yeah I guess the recognised "to do's" should be done early on before anyone gets there ski legs, so the Marmalada, and the hidden valley.

Thanks for the Sela Ronda tip, though. Yeah, now it's out there who knows which is best.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We've been using Hotel Portavescovo for the Birthday Bash for 10 years now. It's friendly, comfortable and close to the slopes.
The family also have a cheaper 'Garni' Belavista, 5mins walk away. This is popular because the walk is pleasantly done in normal shoes as the ski room is at the Portavescovo.

Worth checking out and if you do use them, mention you're a snowHead as they do think well of us (honestly they do! Toofy Grin )
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Belavista was one I was looking at (yep cheaper option Happy )
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As I say, it's a popular option with snowHeads on the Birthday Bash - basically, we fill it that week.
Mainly because its location makes it cheap but the ski room being at the main hotel makes the short walk a pleasure rather than a chore.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Taken a few days ago. It's not very busy at the moment! Sebastian said Hi.

ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow, looks like there's still a couple of turns left at the bottom of that black!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have been there several times at 1/2 term. Both of us were in Education. Queues were rare except on the Marmolada at the weekend.

We stayed at the Hotel Malita which we liked.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
This year's half term clashed with Carnival / Fasching and was significantly busier than it was at half term the previous couple of years. Despite this it wasn't too bad and nothing like the madness that sometimes happens in the major french resorts (especially if there's an overlap with some of the major french half terms).

Next year everything will be back to normal and half term shouldn't be too busy at all.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks everyone for your help Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy