Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

China 2022Winter Olympics

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks as though China will be well prepared for the 2022 Winter Olympics. Will need a lot of artificial snow laid on - and be ready to wrap up warm if you spectate.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The IOC are already eyeing up the next venue

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42560287/bomb-cyclone-florida-enjoys-a-rare-snow-day
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It makes me a little sad that another Winter Olympics will be held in a country that doesn't have snow.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Same. I'd have had no objection to the choice of Almaty - at least, once the IOC's demands had lead to Norway pulling out and it was Kazakhstan vs China - or elsewhere in China where there is already snow and winter sports, but it's hard to warm to the prospect of people skiing down narrow stripes of artificial snow on brown mountains, or to know what sporting rationale there could be to the choice.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy