Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Booking a month in advance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Silly question maybe, but would booking a month in advance give you an idea of snow and skiing conditions? Not sure whether the conditions can change drastically in 4 weeks?
I have to give 4 weeks notice at work to book off my holiday..
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, conditions can change in 4 weeks but if you're worried you can leave booking the actual destination until the last minute. Given the amount of snow that's around it's unlikely that there won't be somewhere that's in good condition.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would suggest that if you are booking now for mid-Feb then you will be sure of snow but the actual snow conditions are not predictable that far out. However, booking four weeks out from mid-March would be far riskier.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ok...so I might book my week off now and leave it until the week or so before to book?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can book flights now and then decide, but the others are right, sure there will be plenty of snow wherever you choose. Bear in mind 12-19th Feb is half term week, so unless you have children I'd avoid that.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm looking at early March so I think I'll book the week of the 10th March off from work and then look at my options a couple of weeks before?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The nice places might of course be booked up by the time you decide. Choose some where high and big and get it booked early I say.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy