Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Outstanding Customer Service from Bollé UK distributor!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When I was in Hintertux at the end of November I lost one of the two screws that attached the (interchangeable) visor to my Bollé ski helmet. When I got back to the UK I contacted the Bollé UK distributor to ask if they had a replacement screw and they replied that they'd arrange for one to be sent to me. However, after a couple of weeks I hadn't received anything so I contacted them again and on Tuesday I received an email from their customer service advisor saying that he'd been trying to locate replacement screws but to no avail. It appears that all of their stock and those of their representatives have now run out (the helmet is only about 4 years old). Sad But as a result they offered to send me as a replacement the latest version of their ski visor helmet, and this morning it arrived! Madeye-Smiley

So I now have a brand new Bollé helmet (that retails for about £146 on Amazon!), as well as my original Bollé visor helmet that is still usable with goggles, (or with the visor with any correct size thread replacement screw and washer). Top customer service from the Bollé UK distributor Bushnell Performance Optics (UK) Ltd and their Customer Service Advisor Paul Strong! Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hang on, just off to get a small screwdriver....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Orange200, I should point out that as far as I know it's only the particular type of screw size for the model of ski helmet that I had that they have no more stock for. Other models of their helmets have different screw sizes and types, and you'll be pleased to hear that I think they still have replacement screws for those in stock, so with luck you might be able to receive a replacement screw if you should happen to need one..... Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Alastair Pink, I dealt with Bushnell a couple of years ago and I was equally impressed. I ordered a replacement photochromaric lens for my goggles @ £35 I think. Seems they don’t bother with replacement lenses even if they advertise them as they just sent me a brand new set of goggles.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Alastair Pink, I know a place in Glasgow that you can buy every screw imaginable. More than Screwfix etc.

When I worked for Olympus people would always loose screws and I could get anything from there. Even the "impossible to get" ones.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's a shame more companies haven't realized the benefit of great customer service...and the good publicity it generates on Forums like this.
Nice one.

The best Customer Service I've received, was from LL Bean.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Alastair Pink, Bound to be a back street engineering outfit within 10-15 miles of you. They'd machine a new fixing for you, I bet. Then you can sell the old helmet to me Very Happy. (I am thinking of a visor helmet, you obviousl like em.)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Charliegolf, I've already found a suitable fixing for my original visor helmet, so I now have two usable ones! Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy