Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glencoe open this weekend.

Poster: A snowHead
Title says it all really....

Been a slow start to the scottish season - but glencoe open saturday.

Go get some turns - rather than talking about it Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cheers Bum - having moved from Strathdon, I think I will stick to Switzerland, enjoy the snow though Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nevis open today as well I believe..from the Nevis website:

RUNS More fresh snow overnight down to the top station. Skiing on summit, some middle and lower runs. Fresh snow on a firm base where groomed. Areas available for sledging
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yup - should be a good weekend at both !

Heres to a good (late) season.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I often think of having a on the spur weekend up there when the snow is good. I cannot make this weekend and my skis are in for a service as well. Hopefully it may last for the next week or two.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I've had some great spur days up there in March/April, hope for another trip this year!

What's up with Nevis marketing, zero pics on their website of "opening day". Compare to the likes of Vail who post pics of people skiing before they officially open and really hype it up!

regards,

Greg
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can anybody post pictures from the skiing up in Scotland and the Lakes ?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nick_C, PM me if you're in the market for a car share up to Nevis/GC. Fortnight this w/e stopping in bunkhouse halfway between Nevis and GC, availability permitting. Either that or the Youth Hostel in Fort Bill. Is SOT Stoke? I'm in Mkt Drayton.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It might be ok if you're in Scotland or the borders but an 8hr drive to Cairngorm for me means that I could almost as easily have a spur of the moment trip to Chamonix (12hrs door to piste) - forgeddaboudit! Still those of you up there already- enjoy!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
paulmck, yes as in stoke. You taking about the weeknd of 4/5th march? If so that might be a go'er but anylater and March is dead for me- Stock take at work Sad
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
halfhand, I learnt to ski in glencoe & glanshee all those years ago so it's a nostalgia trip. Smile
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
S'ok. Skied Glenshee and Caringorm a couple of times tho' not for about 10yrs due to lack of snow and ease of getting to Alps. Did have great fun esp on the moguls at Glenshee and marvelled at the guys skiing in kilts (thought they were mad)
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
halfhand, I did the drive up to Glenshee last year from Manchester. I left very early in the morning and was on the slopes by 9:30 stayed for one night at the Spittal of Glenshee, did another day and drove back home a 4pm.
Didn't get much work done on Monday! But I was treated to the best two days of skiing I've had in Scotland. The first day beat many a good day I've had in the Alps.
The message is. If it's good go!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
halfhand, It takes a lot less than 8 hours from the North West.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
looks like every run is open at Glencoe tomorrow.

We shall be open for skiing this weekend from Saturday 18th at 8.30am. All runs are complete with fresh snow. The best skiing is to be had at the top of the mountain on the main basin and the spring run. Some of the runs lower down only have a thin layer of snow.

Run Status
Run Letter Run Name Run Status
A Plateau Run Open
B The Low Road Open
C Access Return Open
D Mugs Alley Open
E Bunny Run Open
F The High Road Open
G Thrombosis Open
H Canyon Open
I The Wall Open
J Wall Crossover Open
K Etive Glades Open
L Happy Valley Open
M Main Basin Open
N Rannoch Glades Open
O Spring Run Open
P Fly Paper Open
snow conditions
Great. I can be at Glencoe in about 2.5 hours & it looks like I'll get a day off work Tuesday or Wednesday next week. If I manage to get there, I'll post some pics for you guys.
snow conditions
im goin tomorrow Very Happy
ski holidays
Sorry to sound thik...

Is this the start of the Scotish season ?

When does it usually finish ?
ski holidays
Glencoe pics look excellent on winterhighland site
latest report
where are the pics on winterhighland of glencoe???
snow conditions
latest report
Some nice pics on Nevis on as well now
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy