Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone interested in sharing a chalet room Arc 2000 Jan 13th to 20th ~£400

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just registered as getting desperate.

Need to find a willing person to share a chalet room booking in Arc 2000 for 1 week beginning 13th Jan. I know that's this weekend Laughing

Looking at Chalet Sophie or Syvlie via any London airport through Crystal. £399-£450 depending on room/flight choices.

I will be meeting up with 4 others who booked a hotel in Arc 2000 (without me!) so you can ski with us or do your own thing - don't mind. Need someone to avoid the dreaded single supplements Mad

Male, 48yrs and upper intermediate skier.

Cheers

Martin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads @Smartin snowHead

I'm guessing those prices are for chalet board? Not a bad price and the snow's good snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Smartin, at this late stage, if they still have space, you may be able to negotiate on them charging a single supplement.

Welcome to snowheads - you don't need to be desperate to register! wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, it was for the normal chalet board, so breakfast, afternoon cakes and evening meal included apart from one day off.

I thought Crystal would be willing to negotiate at this late stage but they just said I'd have to pay the price for 2 holidays! So would have been £800 and said no thanks 🙄

Anyway, I found another company that were much more willing to help and booked for a different chalet as single occupancy of a double room for £620. So, still charging a single supplement but a lot less than Crystal were asking.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So is this no longer an option? I'm available next week if these's time...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry, it is no longer an option. The Crystal site has been playing up a lot lately and I can only get it to work on my iphone. Those two chalets now longer appear in the results, so I guess they've filled them up over the last couple of days.

I spoke to both Alpine Elements and Ski Line and they were the companies that were more flexible on the single supplements so booked with Ski Line. Hope you find something. I'll be in the Chalets L'Ours Brun from Sunday
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy