Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

50% off intersport ski hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had this pop up on facebook, 50% off hired skis booked online, Les arcs was pictured but don't know if that is the only resort with the offer.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you need to book via their website or via their facebook page?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I assume web site, I don't subscribe to their page so it was just an advert that popped up. We use our own gear so I didn't investigate, just thought I'd share in case it helps someone else.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FYI - Alpinresorts cover a lot of Intersport shops.

1) they are often cheaper than booking direct (esp. when using the snowHeads extra discount code 'SNOWBALL') and
2) they pay snowHeads a commission (which Intersport don't)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
About to rent skis in Briancon, I just checked the SNOWBALL code, chose Alves shop and it got me a cheaper price compared to the theoretical 50% online discount (through Snowbrainer.)
Glad to see it still works.
Any recommendation though for best location service in Briancon? Intersport/Ski rent/Alves?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@drporat, We used Krakatoa (Sport 2000) at the bottom of the Prorel lift last year - but only their lockers in the basement I'm afraid, so can't comment on the actual hire stuff. They were very friendly though - and the position is perfect - so we're going back to them this year (for lockers & hire).
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Discount code seems good. Will try it.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Code didn't work for me
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Does anyone have a code for Intersport in St Anton?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Saved on the shops advertised discount price of 353 Euros, paid £230. So how many free beers is that?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SNOWBALL code amounted to 5% whenI test booked
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You used SNOWBALL where, Alpinresorts? Or Intersport? Or Intersport via Alpinresorts?
Was it 5% off the full Intersport price or 5% extra on the normal Alpinresorts discount?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Used SNOWBALL
from your link " - Alpinresorts cover a lot of Intersport shops. "
this brings me directly to https://www.alpinresorts.com/en/ski-rental

1 weeks ski hire
Italy
https://www.alpinresorts.com/en/ski-rental/italy/trentiono-alto-adige/mezzana/noleggio-sci-cavallero

Was I using the code incorrectly perhaps
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ah, I see, I think.
Alpinresorts give a discount anyway (that's the point of them) which varies from week to week through the season. Our code adds a little to that discount ensuring that we get the maximum discount available (or so they assure me).
When I looked at that shop, the standard discount for the week I looked at, was 15%. Adding the SNOWBALL code increased that to 18%.

In another week it might be 5% increased to 7% or 50% increased to 55% depending on the 'peakness' of the season.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy