Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Pass 3 Valleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am travelling to the 3 valleys at the weekend and want to get a lift pass to enable me to use all lifts over 6 days. Can anyone please give me advice on the cheapest way of doing this.

Thanks

Jimi
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is it just yourself? If not you can get a 10 euro discount on 2 passes if booked together - https://www.les3vallees.com/en/ski-pass/skipass-rates

Happy to be told otherwise, but usually fairly difficult to find any discounts unless booking in combo with accommodation. That's just from looking for myself in the past anyway!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks N Monkey. i'll check that out. Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice top thanks Monkey!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry if it's a stupid question but is that deal available at the lift pass office or just online?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not 100% certain. I think it may have been online only initially but could have changed, again happy to be corrected! I wouldn't want to say for sure either way, although merinet.com still describes it as online.

I've bought passes online via 3v website before and was able to pick them up at an automated machine in VT with the code they sent. Took all of 15 seconds Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
N0rthernMonkey wrote:
Not 100% certain. I think it may have been online only initially but could have changed, again happy to be corrected! I wouldn't want to say for sure either way, although merinet.com still describes it as online.

I've bought passes online via 3v website before and was able to pick them up at an automated machine in VT with the code they sent. Took all of 15 seconds Smile

Pretty sure its available at the ticket office - called the pass duo (for two people) or tribe for three, once bought no need to ski togetiher
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@N0rthernMonkey, @bertie bassett, awesome thanks both! Can't wait for my first 3 valleys adventure in 3.5 weeks.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anybody know if you can still top up a reusable card online in 3V?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@alti - dude, yep, but depends on when it was issued as they changed the system a couple of years ago. If it doesn't let you top up online, you can email them and they will swap your existing card on to the new system and you can then just top up online.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Minion1980 wrote:
@N0rthernMonkey, @bertie bassett, awesome thanks both! Can't wait for my first 3 valleys adventure in 3.5 weeks.

snowHead Sure you'll have an epic time, 3V is immense. Off to La Plagne in just over a week myself!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
N0rthernMonkey wrote:
Minion1980 wrote:

snowHead Sure you'll have an epic time, 3V is immense. Off to La Plagne in just over a week myself!

Nice one, enjoy!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy