Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowpulse/Mammut Canister Hire in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tried posting in the 'resorts' section - but realised this might be a better place to stick it!

Does anyone know of any places in Tignes (Le Lac) where one can hire Snowpulse/Mammut canisters? I had a bit of hassle at check in at the French airport on the way back from my last trip - so looking avoid any issues for my visit next week.

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://uk.mammut.com/store-finder/

twinner duch in le lac...is refill agent, might be your best bet to call them?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the tip.

I tried these guys - however the lady I spoke to on the phone had no idea what I was on about and they don’t seem to answer emails. Puzzled

I’m sure there must be somewhere in Tignes that rents canisters - but looks like I’ll be taking my own to be on a the safe side.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
... actually, I’ve just found a rental station list on the Mammut site and apparently not!

https://uk.mammut.com/assets/download/14_master/4542_avalanche_airbag_cartridge_rental_stations_en.pdf
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes
Although Mammutt lust them
I called in the shop today to see and the Lady tells me they are no longer stockists and no of no one in tignes who can help!!
I will research VDI next and also contact Mamur direct
It’s one of those “hope never to need” but useful to know things!
As far as “renting” cylinders is concerned does not look possible here, maybe in USA
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This thread said that someone rented a Mammut airbag in Val D’Isere http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=124869

Maybe worth a call? Let us know how you get on!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy