Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fantastic Job For a Snow head !!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A perfect post for a dedicated skier or boarder ?

British Ski and Snowboard Ltd want a new Cheif Executive !! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

"BSS is now seeking to appoint a world-class CEO with the commercial acumen, leadership and drive to ensure the organisation realises its vision." Madeye-Smiley

"An individual with passion and vision for Snowsports"

http://www.uksport.gov.uk/jobs-in-sport/Chief-Executive-UKSP-23250
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@snowplowed,
Quote:

British Ski and Snowboard Ltd want a new Cheif Executive

Who are they?

Quote:

"An individual with passion and vision for Snowsports"

Sounds like me, with vermillion goggles on anyway. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its part of UK Sport - which is part of the Government department for Media and Culture (I think). Good job for someone who wants to steer how the UK`s gifted young skiers and boarders develop (as well as the sport in general).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Uk sport is an executive non-departmental public body, under the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport. Which is important if that's your thing Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So basically no actual skiers or snowboarders who are worth their salt will have the requisite ability to cowdoo on demand, to take the job.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Depends on what skills you'd say it takes to run a body like that. There's probably a lot of talking to officials, dealings with funding and so on. Pretty tough for bodies to get the right blend of enthusiasm for the sport and some management skills.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's the national governing body for ski and snowboard sport in the UK. Roles will include development of promising juniors; coaching and development of international standard competitors; preparing and entering individual athletes and teams in World Championships & Olympics; etc

Quote:
Its part of UK Sport
No. It's independent. But it will get some funding from UK Sport - provided it keeps meeting targets (which probably means Olympic placings).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ise wrote:
Depends on what skills you'd say it takes to run a body like that. There's probably a lot of talking to officials, dealings with funding and so on. Pretty tough for bodies to get the right blend of enthusiasm for the sport and some management skills.

I can think of at least one snowhead who probably has a great cv for it.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Do you mean Stanton?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PeakyB wrote:
Do you mean Stanton?

Nah! Closer to home I think wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy