Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon all,

We are heading off to Meribel in February and are now looking into booking ski hire. Just wondered if you guys had any recommendations? Price isn’t really an issue, just want to ensure that we have high quality skis.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Always used HappySki* (we use the Rte du Centre shop), and very happy with the service. We're there on Wednesday Very Happy

* http://www.meribel-ski-hire.com (Happy Ski isn't the web addy...)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you fancy a mobile service (i.e. they come to your chalet/apartment on your first evening to fit you up then drop the skis off first thing in the morning) you could try Ski Higher.

http://www.skihigher.com/

I worked for a chalet company that used them as suppliers for the customers and they got some great reviews. Any problems during the week they'll come and change things, one time they even went and met a customer during the day at the bottom of the lifts to replace a ski with a broken binding.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 for skihigher, they are British and have been out in Meribel for over 20 years now, like @Dav, all our outlining chalets the T/O i worked for used them all the time.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
used skihigher in La Tania many moons ago, spot on service for 3 of us. Glad to know they are still going, always a good sign.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another mobile service we can thoroughly recommend in Meribel- slidecandy. Will never again go back to schlepping to a ski hire shop and waiting to be served. Excellent service from slidecandy!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Slidecandy. Don't look anywhere else.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy