Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

56 yr old good intermediate(don't do off piste) looking for a group slot or a ski buddy for week starting 24th February or 3rd March 2018,going either saturday or sunday.
Not into long lunches prefer to ski all day and dont really drink when I am on a ski week(beer all lager prefer ale)I dont mind if other people do.
Happy to ski in a group or go solo ski if preferable,just want to avoid all this single supplements.
No problem with Midlands/North West airports,Heathrow ok,Gatwick last resort.
I can go other weeks in Jan/Feb but I am limited on that,but if anyone wants to contact me feel free and maybe we can work something out.

I am serious about this so please be serious too if you wish to contact.

Safe skiing all.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @humbucker,

Can you travel in the next couple of weeks?

We have a snowsale on in our chalets for 7-14th and 14-21st Jan with prices reduced down to £399 pp fully catered with no supplement for solo skiers. It looks to be pretty sociable in the chalets with lots of small groups and other solos booked.

Any help? www.ice-fire.co.uk
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
Thanks for the info but I have to give two weeks notice for a week off where I work so cannot do these dates.
I will have a look at your site.

Thanks for the response...I am serious about this.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think you may find @humbucker, that most snowHeads are serious about 'this' Wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My comment about"this"was not meant in any way a reflection on the majority of skiers that post on snowheads to find buddies or join groups.

There are always people in life that say one thing and mean/do another.

I have skied with people I have met of the snowheads forum before and still do...just been away xmas with one.

But I have also come across timewasters too.

There wasn't any need for your comment to be honest..snowheads forum is a great way to meet fellow skiers and buddy up.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Chill dude Cool It was meant in good humour.
There's being serious and there's being anal retentive - mind you don't cross the line Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the reply @humbucker, - hope you find somewhere to suit - have a great holiday
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Sam

No problem

Unfortunately I am tied to certain dates I can go this winter.

I hope you get yourself sorted,conditions are superb.

All the best
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've just come back from Chalet Chardons in Tignes les Brevieres, I'm almost as old as you and stayed in one of their shared bunk rooms. I skied with guys I met there and had one of my best weeks on skis. I don't like skiing on my own very much and would rather stay somewhere like the Chardons even if a 5* hotel was just as cheap.
Www.chaletchardons.com
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi
Thanks for this information I will have a look and see if it can work for me.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy