Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ideas for resorts with gentle blues for a 5 year old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for somewhere to ski at the end of March with wife and daughter who will be 5 (nearly 6). It’s her 4th week skiing but she prefers to ski with us rather than ski school so we need somewhere with runs that are not too steep but she is well past the nursery slopes stage. We’ve done Levi, Geilo, Avoriaz, Flaine but found the last two a bit steep in places and she got tired legs quickly. Any ideas?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads @patrick1980 snowHead
I took my 6 year old to Hochgurgl and that has some favourable blues, plenty of cable cars and isn't too busy. The runs are wide and generally not steep, my boy did a few reds without too much trouble. Have a great time wherever you choose.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
La Plagne - specifically Belle Plagne..

Or La Tania, or Alpe D'Huez.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Risoul every time.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colfosco has a very long wide blue run under the main chairlift, plus it has its own Edelweiss side valley, and also if you take the two-way gondola link to nearby Corvara there are loads more blues available there.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We are in Colfosco now, and highly recommend it. It's our children's 4th week skiing too, and they have really enjoyed it here. There are lots of lovely blue runs in this area, in Colfosco and Corvara, and down into San Cassiano. Very wide runs, not too busy, fast lifts, we've all enjoyed it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Risoul.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Took ours to corvara, I love the place but risoul is the ultimate small kids resort. Brilliant toboggan area, amazing lifts for kids, their main one being a yughurt pit style which they can rebuild around the apartment and a fantastic old fashioned sweet shop in the high street
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you got on well with the Scandinavian resorts, you could DIY to Trysil or Sälen from Oslo, or Åre from Åre-Östersund (Easyjet). Check the skistar.se website.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy