Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resorts Advice : Usually Austria|Italy but chalet in France might be an option...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all,

Flying from London-Any 13/14Jan for a week's skiing. 2x Interm. who like nice Reds, may venture on Blacks but not too steep slopes...No bothered with Apres...

Have for the past few years been using crystalski (no probs at all)...going to Italy and Austria...both pretty nice....

Have been 3x times to La Rosiere on chalet accomodation (both resort and chalet experience quite nice). Prefer Italy/Austria to France

Have been looking on the net for a package holiday, and it seems that there are some chalet options for La Rosiere | Les Arcs | La-Plagne | Meribel | Val d'Isere | etc

We usually book lessons to try and improve technique....I am putting an Excel spreasheet together for Lift Pass | Ski Hire | Lessons to workout total costs etc.....

France wise (chalet accom) which resort would you guys recommend us?

If we decide not chalet accom. we might use Crystal again....

Thanks in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Meribel
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.seventy3chalets.com/prices.shtml

Look at this place - I found it for our party this year. Les Arces give you everything, but is a quiet place I guess. If it not is enough you just go over to La Plagne in few minutes.

Other people seem to have been very satisfied - take a look at the reviews:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g608820-d2225441-Reviews-Seventy3chalets-Nancroix_Peisey_Vallandry_Savoie_Auvergne_Rhone_Alpes.html

Not for party people though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lots of nice reds in Les Arcs.

Personally I don't think you can beat Val d'Isere, but the lift pass is pricey.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy