Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

29 Euros more?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it worth paying an extra 29 euros in total (daughter and wife upgrade) to get the Stubai Superski Pass which gives access to Stubai Glacier, Schlick 2000, Serlesbahnen lifts and Elfer lifts- for 5 days in 6 skiing next week?

We are staying in Neustift - very close to the Elfer lift - and have never before had good enough snow to ski Schlick 2000; this would seem not to be the case next week. Looks like warming up a bit on the glacier too.

For 29 euros in total, I assume it is a no brainer as gives more options and flexibility? Can do 4 days in 6 at stubai and pay for a single day at Schlick for less money but then would not have the option to pop up the Elfer Lift and have no clue as to what is meant by Serlesbahnen lifts and whether this changes things - guessing not!

My sons and I will ski 5 days in Stubai plus a day in Schlick, my wife and daughter 4 + 1 as they like a ‘rest’ day to people watch and shop Puzzled

For 29 euros I guess the extra possibilities/ flexibility are worthwhile? Thank you.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sounds like a no brainer, and you can pay for it with the fines you impose on the shoppers!! Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Snowsartre, the Serlesbahnen lifts means the small ski area above Mieders, at the foot of Serlesspitz (one of Tirol's most iconic mountains IMO).

Personally I'd say it is worth it, as Schlick is a far nicer place to ski than Stubai if you happen to have any overcast or stormy days.

Might be worth popping up the 11er Lifte or to Serles for a half day, but both of the ski areas are very small (though from what I remember - I've spent maybe half a day at each in total - they both have at least one fairly long fairly steep piste which can be good to lap).

EDIT: but looks like the Olympia Pass might actually be cheaper? https://www.innsbruck.info/en/experience/winter-sports/olympia-skiworld/skipaesse.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@clarky999, thanks for the recommendation- I think the Super Stubai Pass is free for kids under 10, but the link you sent is fractionally cheaper for adults.

@gazzaredcruiser, shopping tax seems very sensible Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy