Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Haute Savoire 13 - 21 Jan on the cheap place available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, Im driving down to the Mauriene Valley overnight on the 13th Jan for a week skiing with my son and have a place spare in the car. Don't really want 4 in the car even though its an estate unless there are 2 of you and you don't mind being a bit cramped and not having a nice back seat to kip on. Leaving the north west around 4pm on the Friday and happy to pick up anywhere sensible on the way to Dover. Its ferry to Calais (Already booked) and an overnighter all the way down to the French Alps. Im not 100% sure where we will end up yet as that's all price dependant and I havnt booked the accom yet. If you have all your own gear and don't want lessons then the lift pass and accom will set us back anywhere between £180 -£250 dependent on which resort we end up booking. Could be anywhere from Alp Dhuez, Valoire, Saint Francois Longchamp to Le Corbier but it will have a minimum of 150Km of piste to keep us busy for the week. The rest of the transport costs would pan out around another £200 per head with ferry, tolls, roadside recovery and fuel. My lad is 14, a decent enough skier with around 4 weeks on snow and im confident in tackling anything on or off piste but you don't have to want to ski with us if you want to do your own thing. Were going purely for the skiing and intend eating in as its self catering most evenings but again happy for you to join in or do your own thing. Anyone interested drop me a message and we can discuss details but me and my Boy are definitely going its just a matter of if someone else wants to join us and get a cheap holiday.

Roly
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy