Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 spaces in Catered Chalet in Méribel

Poster: A snowHead
We have 3 spaces left in our group trip to Meribel on 3rd of March , there is 25 of us going of all abilities, ages range from 20 to 47 . Deposit has already been paid for chalet as the 3 had to cancel so comes in at £316 instead of £500 really good deal for a week . We have booked 2 Fully catered chalets next door to each other with outdoor hot tub and complimentary Minibus from 5pm till 1am every nite , chalet only 100 meter from lift , also if you live near Edinburgh we have 3 flights available also with just £20 for name change including extra hold luggage, any other questions just ask thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just 2 spaces left now , be quick won’t get a better Deal all winter ⛷🏂
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another update , there is just 1 space left now , have to book by 2nd of January to get the flights for £20 before they go up to £47 to change name , any questions just send me a message thanks 🏂⛷
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Mark car, I’m interested Mark. Is there still a spot? I would fly from London so will not be able to take the flight from Edinburgh.

Do you have transfers sorted?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi there , yeah we have 2 spaces left , one of the girls is flying from Luton that gets into Lyon the same time as the Edinburgh flight , iv got transfer booked for £60 return that doesn’t need paid till about a week before we go , anything else just thanks Mark
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there , yeah we have 2 spaces left , one of the girls is flying from Luton that gets into Lyon the same time as the Edinburgh flight , iv got transfer booked for £60 return that doesn’t need paid till about a week before we go , anything else just thanks Mark
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for getting back so quickly. I forgot to ask what the total cost is for the Chalet?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It’s No bother , it is actually £316 believe it or not ,the deposit has already been paid but the group had to cancel because of a wedding , it would normally be £500 pp so really good price for the French Alps.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I can send you all the details of Chalet threw to yourself and company we are going with etc.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Shame I missed this coming from Aberdeen 3 of us Razz
Enjoy 😉
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi do you have any places left in this chalet? There are of us (3 guys).
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi do you have any places left in this chalet? There are of us (3 guys).
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi there , iv got 2 spaces at the moment with folk interested if anything changes i will let you know.

Cheers Mark
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks Mark. One of our group is also called Mark!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Mark

Im looking to get away for a week solo - based in newcastle so could get to Edinburgh. Could you send through details of the chalet you have booked please so I can take a look. Intermediate/advanced skier.

Cheers

Simon
latest report
Hi simon , yeah no problem there is someone else from Newcastle booked also who’s traveling up but if my maths work out we’ve got till tommorrow to change name on flight then it goes up in price cause less than 60 days till flight, i will pm you with my details .

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
Thanks mark
snow report
Mark. Did you PM me? New to this site but can’t see anything?
snow conditions
I think i did , iv replies to pm but never sent one from beginning so maybe not done it correct , if u add me on messenger I’m under Mark carnegie i will send u all the details.

Cheers Mark
snow report
Mark. Dropped you a note on Facebook messenger assuming you were the Scotland emblem😀
ski holidays
Haha believe it or not that one is not me , there should b ski pictures on my profile
ski holidays
😂😂tried again
ski holidays
Hi folks just an update to all that have shown an interest or anyone new that is keen , there is just one space left now if your thinking of booking.

Cheers Mark
snow report
Hello,
This sounds really lovely, but we are two people looking to join a group. If a space happens to free up, please let us know! Madeye-Smiley

Thanks!
Anna
snow conditions
Hi Anna , sorry we are full now ,, if anything changes i will let you know.

Cheers Mark
latest report
Hi Mark,
Thanks appreciate it !
Best,
Anna
snow report
Hi Mark

Do you have any spaces left in the Chalet? I am only looking for 1.

Many thanks

Mary
ski holidays
Hi Mary i might have someone that might need to cancel i will get back to you as soon as i find out.

Cheers Mark
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Mary i might have someone that might need to cancel i will get back to you as soon as i find out.

Cheers Mark
snow conditions
Great thanks Mark, I look forward to hearing from you!
latest report
Hi Mark, I would also be interested in going if there are any spaces left. If so please could you forward me some details. i've been looking to go back to Meribel that week or the week before. Cheers
ski holidays
Will do.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
Hi Mary that space is available if your still interested.

Thanks Mark@MRogers92, @MRogers92,
ski holidays
Hi Mark, I'm definitely still interested. Do you have any details?
snow report
Hi Mary if you add me on Messenger my name is Mark Carnegie and my profile pic is Ski pics lol, i will send u all chalet info etc threw to you , if you want to give me a phone my number is 07863292574to explain everything a bit quicker.

Cheers Mark
snow report
Could you pm me them please?
snow report
Sorry I think I sent that message after receiving yours, will add you now!
ski holidays
Hi, is there any spaces left on this holiday?

I'm 27 and an intermediate/advanced skier.

Looking too book. A week away on the slopes but can't find anyone to go with!

Aimee
ski holidays
Hi Aimee yeah there is still the one space left if u want to add me on Messenger at Mark Carnegie i can send u all the chalet details etc over to you.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
Hi Mark, is this the one you mentioned on my other post? Still got that space?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy