Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which lift in St anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are in St Anton in Feb half term , which we know will be busy and we are staying in a hotel which is about equidistant between Glazigbahn and Nasserain but no car , so are the queues likely to be horrendous at both entry points or is there an insiders route into the ski area that keeps the queuing down to a minimum
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@gwatts10, Yes.....that's a big answer though......simplistically either beat the crowd by getting out early and on first lift by 9am, and keep moving or head up Rendl early and wait until 11am before going up Galzigbahn.

So many quiet areas to go at......but you do need to know where and when to go to avoid bottlenecks, obvious really, same in any resort i'd suggest.

PM me if you want any specifics, i'd need to know what sort of stuff you are after, if its pistes follow above...... wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm not a local, but have been to St Anton a few times. Both UK half term and Easter weeks, and have never had much of a wait at either. But note Galzigbahn takes you to a different mountain to the Nassereinbahn. There is also Gampen chair near Galzigbahn taking you to same place as Nassereinbahn. Seem to remember queuing for a while on this one.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks for the quick replies , we are a group of pretty experienced skiers /boarders all been 3 or 4 times for the past donkeys years , we just don't like to waste time in queues . We would probably stay on piste close to piste , Ive been to st anton a few times and i thought we had used nasserein to get up to kappel and then I thought there was a way to get down to zammermoosebahn.

Markymark29 i will speak to the rest of the group and maybe pm you for a few extra tips
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gwatts10 wrote:
thanks for the quick replies , we are a group of pretty experienced skiers /boarders all been 3 or 4 times for the past donkeys years , we just don't like to waste time in queues . We would probably stay on piste close to piste , Ive been to st anton a few times and i thought we had used nasserein to get up to kappel and then I thought there was a way to get down to zammermoosebahn.

Yes, there is... Nassereinbahn and Gampenbahn both take you up onto the Gampen. If you want to go to Zammermoosbahn, then just ski down 25 or 26, to hook up with 55 (Steissbachtal). If you want to go up to the Kapall, then catch the Kapallbahn from the Gampen. See https://winter.intermaps.com/skiarlberg?lang=en
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Always go to Rendl for the 1st Left. (take the free bus on the main highway) Rendl is empty until 10:45.

Can easily get 2 hours of non stop private slopes

Everyone heads to the sunnyside (Galzig, Nassereinbahn) this is their biggest mistake ...they loses so much slope time ..

at 10:45 head down & ski the Galzig all the lift queues have gone by then..
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@stanton, Yep

@gwatts10, PM me and what you are looking for and ill get back to you. Its easy to keep ahead/ away of/ from the crowds
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy