Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Train at Easter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm considering taking the train from London to Bourg during the Easter holidays, but it seems that the trains stop running just before then. Is this correct? If so, is there a workable alternative- other than going before Easter, which I can't do, 'cos of school holidays?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had a quick look myself. My neices are planning to come skiing with us this Easter and thought this may be the way to get them to Les Arcs. Though the trains are running the price of over £400 was eye watering.

When the time table for the end of March is available I will have another look at changing in Paris. Or even flying to Paris and getting the train from there.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is that £400 each?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Is that £400 each?

Yes. £402 to be precise but the big cost was for prmium on the way out on the 31st. The return on the 7th was only £160. A bit more research is required on the journey out, I think.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@faithsdaddy, looking at the prices above, might be worth taking a look at www.charterflight.co.uk which we found the cheapest to get flights out for a week in the Easter school holidays week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy