Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best snowboard hire - Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ola fello sliders,

I'm in morzine dec 31 - jan 6th & looking for the best snowboard hire (equip & service). I'm a fairly experienced boarder (over 7 full seasons) and heading with a group of skiers, most are sorted for equip.

Online shows a great deal of advanced equip for skiers, yet the boarding hire looks fairly ordinary with limited options.

I'll also be hiring ski's for my wife (novice) who already has her classes booked.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
'The Woods' or 'Coq and Bull', both on the route de bourg (main shopping street in Morzine) for this seasons most up to date boards.

All mountain rental and door step ski's will come and deliver ski's and/or boards to you too.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@mylkboy, where's the Mrs got her classes booked (i.e Plenny, Ardent, or up in Avoriaz?)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I seem to remember Attack Attack having some good boards for hire a few years back.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the advice people.

I'm trying the Woods, although may need to haggle on price as it's 50euro more than the others for 6 days.

(attack attack closed end of last season...)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never hired from them, but I have had my boards serviced and repaired in both the Woods and Coq and Bull.

Have to say I much preferred the Woods.
The staff in C&B were a bit condescending, and the repair / service was ok.
In the Woods the staff were friendly, helpful - and the board service and presentation was excellent.
The guy does them by hand, rather than passing it over a machine.
I think The Woods is more expensive for a reason.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fair point. You can't really put a price on good customer service and a personal touch by someone who cares about the craft...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just picked up one of my sons boards from The Woods, and it was really beaten up when we took it in.
Originally the guy said it would take a couple of days and be 45 EUR.
He only charged us 35 EUR saying that when he started working on it, it required less time then previously thought, and charged us accordingly.
The board looks in great condition now, but won't get ridden till Saturday AM.
If ( when) my son goes quicker than me, I'll cite the excellent service as the reason, not him being 30 years younger Wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy