Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne lift pass options

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening all,

I did a search but the previous topics are a few years old so thought maybe the information has changed, hence the question.

Group of us heading to La Plagne Village in January. 8 of whom, will be having lessons every morning till lunch. (Mon - Fri).

Originally, we were going to go with the Paradiski full area pass for the extra £30 or so as it gives us the Sunday afternoon for free I believe? (when buying a 6 day pass). Thus allowing us to have a quick ski to get our legs back.
However, thinking about it as we will all mostly be in lessons I very much doubt we will get over to Les Arcs, especially after a lunch stop and beverage. So two questions really....

Am I right in saying the La Plagne pass give us a day in Les Arcs (so for example we can all go over on the Saturday, our final day)?
Does the La Plagne pass give us the free half day? If not, are there any beginner/nursery areas that don't need a pass near to Plagne Village that we can use on the Sunday just for a much about?

Cheers all

Fridge
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.skipass-laplagne.com/en/ gives all options
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The decouvert pass gives you one day across in Les Arcs. Little point in paying for the full pass as you simply will not use it to the full potential.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I thought as much. So the La Plagne pass it is with the free day over in Les Acrs.

Anyone know about the other questions? Do you get a half day before the first day of the pass with the La Plagne pass. And are there any nursery slopes in Plagne Village or center?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fridge03 wrote:
Anyone know about the other questions? Do you get a half day before the first day of the pass with the La Plagne pass.

You do
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not a nursery area as such but the boulevard run in plagne centre is an easy green.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think that only the 6-day Paradiski pass includes the free afternoon prior to day one (I've been looking at the same query, but from a Les Arcs perspective - they seem to be the same as each other).

My best cunning plans are to either:

A) Buy the local six-day pass (which includes one day in Les Arcs) and then pay a further €30 for a Saturday extension. Total cost €295. For: You can save €30 if the final Saturday suffers from bad weather (or bad legs). Against: you only get Les Arcs for one day and that cannot be the final Saturday.

B). Buy the Paradiski pass for Monday to Saturday. Total cost €299. For: Ski all of Paradiski on any day. Against: Cannot ski on Sunday morning (but you might not be ready anyway) and no money saved if you don't ski on the final Saturday.

So the Paradiski pass wins, especially for those of you that are committed to skiing on the final Saturday. The free lift offering is quite stingy (one short lift in each village).

An important point is that, if the weather is due to be poor for the week, having the Paradiski pass will double the amount of skiing in trees available.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi
Les Arcs can be a real ballache to get to and can take an awful lot of time getting back. There are stacks of great runs in and around La Plagne including some of the best blues and reds I've ever skiied. Horses for courses but personally, I had way too much fun in La Plagne to bother with the Les Arcs hassle. Maybe next time Very Happy
Cheers
KB
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy