Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpybus ... Anyone used them

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi... Just looking at Geneva Morzine transport cos my usual transport company can't do the dates I want. I have come across alpybus who offer really good prices compared to others .... Anyone used them and if so was it a good or bad experience
Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lots of horror stories from a few years ago.
I think they improved last season (a bit).
They have been know to cancel at 24hrs notice (It's in their T's & C's). I think they cancel if it's not worth their while to run a transfer and only have very limited numbers booked on.
Be ready and at collection point 45 min before pick up time (Check T's & C's for that one).
It's 'shared' so when you book your return from Morzine, I suggest getting picked up min 4.5hrs before your flight departure time (You might be going to 6 or 7 other collection point's around Morzine/Les Gets on your way back to GVA.
I'd spend my money with ski-lifts, skidy, action transfers, or powdercab
If your a big party check out 'Morzine and Back' transfers who have 14/15 seater mini buses.
Don't go with Eazybus as they were worse than useless last winter.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@shieldsy, we have had friends staying last winter who all used Alpybus without any problems. Always made sure that they were ready on time and that they got confirmations the day before. Otherwise we have used Skiidy and Ski Lifts successfully too.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've used Lewis before when he worked for Jolly Holidays for a to/from Morzine, looks like he's set up on his own under this company http://morzinelink.com/

https://www.skiidygonzales.com/ - has been around and I've know others that worked for them but not used them personally.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I read a few of the dodgy reviews but also a lot of decent ones as well so wanted a bit more feedback before I booked (or not...)it's €106 return for two of us as opposed to around €150 with others so a great price if reliable and not messed about.... I always go on 3/4 days ski trips and take the Geneva Liverpool 20.50 flight home so I get picked up at the resort around 5pm and have a full last days skiing so I won't be happy with a txt saying "pick you up much earlier" .... Maybe I pay the crazy expensive €150 and just sulk my way to and from Morzine lol
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lewis is who I try and use all the time. 6 of us going in early Jan and its €50 each which is great but he isn't available for my Dec trip ... He is the same price as most but reliable and a nice guy. He can get me on another bus but it's €75 each and as its me and my wife it's a €150 round trip, and with the £ being as is every € counts so considered saving €40 using alpybus but also don't need any hassle just to save €40 either ......
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I say 4.5 hrs as Alpybus use 15/16 seater mini buses so the chance of more pick up's en-route as opposed to a 8 passenger renault traffic. (Although you might be the last pick up so it could work out ok).

+1 for Lewis at Morzine Link (He's a good lad)

Skiidy and Ski-lifts are the big operators, lots of vans, full office back up and are generally very professional.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That's my concern I didn't want to use alpybus but thought they wouldn't get any business if really crap but now decided to stay clear just in case .... A massive thanks to everyone for all your input Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy