Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski carriage?, do they check number of skis in bag? esp. Panorama

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Never seen this before, but never travelled with panorama before......................

Going to Andorra, Have booked ski carriage, but on the invoice it details one set of ski equipment per bag....do they check?, as we usually take a double bag with 2 pairs (one pair less bindings) and my daughters tiny skis all wrapped in bubble wrap. Flight is with Monarch from Gatwick (check in at 4.00am...............yuk)

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone any ideas/ experience please?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
carroz, My experience to date:

I have always carried SP's skis in the one bag with mine and have never been asked how many pairs were in it. I guess there will be a first time though Confused
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Went by Monarch to Canada this year and had no problems with two skis in one bag. For the first time I actually admitted to two pairs at the time of booking but was told as they were in the same bag that the charge was just for one.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've travelled twice this winter with a double ski bag. First time with EasyJet, second with First Choice. On both occassions they did not check. I've got a couple more trips planned so let's hope I get away with it then Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
carroz, Have travelled twice with Panorama (and a mate works for them).

panorama don't check what's actually in the bag but you have to have paid the "ski" carriage. They're price is pretty good, (£13 i think) for return to Italy the other week flying with MY Travel!

Hope the transfer to Andorra is ok, most people seem to be getting stuck on the way due to avalanches. I don't know anyone who has done the trip inthe suggested 3 hours.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the replies, hopefully the double bag will be ok, we have paid ski carriage. Last time we went to Andorra, to soldeu, it was 9 years ago and the wobbly green bridge was still there and diesel drag lifts that lifted you off the ground! I think things may have changed! Travelling to gerona, and then to andorra, last time it was toulose and the transfer was a bit grim (the bus was about 20 years old!), the rep got a bit travel sick
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
carroz, Like many,I've doubled up many times,usually my youngest's skis,and never had a problem.However..........last couple of trips out I've noticed people being checked.As far as I can recall it was snowboarders,and people with those huge towable ski bags.Certainly,coming back from the PSB at deux Alpes,several were pulled to one side to be weight checked.Airport staff didn't seem interested in the contents,just the weight.Obviously this was in France.Never had(or seen)any problems going out from the UK.

Things have improved in Andorra,at least on the mountain.Doubt you could say the same about the food wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy