Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Too good to be true

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There is an outfit advertising in my Facebook feed called 'Snowski' look like they are Slovenian registered. Their prices look too good to be true, anyone have any experience of them. 'Cos if they are for real there is some retail therapy to be done.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Advertising on Facebook in the run up to Christmas, with amazing prices, based in another country? Seems legit! Buy a load of stuff and let us know!?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I’m sure someone asked this yesterday, though I can’t see it now. But no, they are not, don’t be daft.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very true responses, and pretty much what instinct said. I'll just go back to looking for leprechauns and believing what politicians tell me. Puzzled
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i posted a message asking for details of their shops so I could speak to someone. Needless to say I got no reply
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Link to yesterday’s thread about the same.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=134128&highlight=
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Ian Kenvyn, You might care to read this -the site you were enquiring about is the first one mentioned! http://www.planetski.eu/news/9755
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Ian Kenvyn, if they are registered in Slovenia, I could actually check up few things. But would need a bit more then "There is an outfit advertising in my Facebook feed called 'Snowski'" Wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Ian Kenvyn, they popped up in my facebook feed earlier in the week as well, my first thought was "wow, amazing prices".
looked into them, they seemed to be an outfit in America and nearly all atomic gear, was thinking about testing the water with a low cost items, £80 gloves for around £12. luckily had second thoughts about it, instinct kicked in I suppose, as it appears from the link from @Alastair Pink, its not the case about items not arriving, more that some dodgy scammer having my card details!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
terrygasson wrote:
@Ian Kenvyn, they popped up in my facebook feed earlier in the week as well, my first thought was "wow, amazing prices".
looked into them, they seemed to be an outfit in America and nearly all atomic gear, was thinking about testing the water with a low cost items, £80 gloves for around £12. luckily had second thoughts about it, instinct kicked in I suppose, as it appears from the link from @Alastair Pink, its not the case about items not arriving, more that some dodgy scammer having my card details!!

And Atomic have now highlighted this on their Facebook page and are taking action.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Snowski are back on Facebook. I had them pop up today. The web site looks good just the prices are too good to be true. It’s the same vipsski as before.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy