Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas Ski 19th-26th - Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

If anyone would like to join for a week over Christmas in Meribel then there is one room available in the chalet hotel we've just booked. Prices from £349 for flight, transfer, food, wellness, drinks plus bed. Room should be a good size double (as it is a triple with sofabed) and has a balcony. Right by blue piste assuming snow is ok Smile! I'd say 'more the merrier' but as there is only one more room available it's not applicable. Can cater for males or females depending on interest (with a room reshuffle) but would need to be 2 people. Send me a PM for more information if you'd perhaps like to join and I don't mind continuing to look for a final person if you're on your own.

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
By the way this will be booking with a TO direct, I've not booked the whole chalet Smile but can provide all the details on request.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy