Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier on the cheap (or splurge)...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like a good deal for someone interested in an early season weekend break. Hotel, breakie, lift pass and early lift access from 100chf per night! (Note: the 100chf option is in Le Chable)

The W is 270chf per night but has just been voted best ski hotel 2017. It’s awesome if you fancy a splurge!

Valid from 2nd to 23rd December.

Enjoy 😉

http://www.verbier.ch/fr/be-the-first-on-the-slopes.htm?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Offres_Debut_de_Saison&http%3A%2F%2Fwww.verbier.ch%2Ffr%2Fbe-the-first-on-the-slopes.htm%3Frespp=9
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BobinCH wrote:
Looks like a good deal for someone interested in an early season weekend break. Hotel, breakie, lift pass and early lift access from 100chf per night! (Note: the 100chf option is in Le Chable)

So not at Verbier. So the offers for Verbier are not from ChF100/night. Another place I checked was also at Le Chable. I find it hard to check quickly on the link you posted the lowest Verbier price - perhaps you could let us know?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hotel Phénix is in Verbier. Good location just off central square near the best restaurants and nightlife. Montpellier as well I think.

If you want cheap Mont Fort Swiss Lodge is right at the Le Châble lift station so as quick up the mountain as most places in Verbier. Una lodge also close I believe.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
(Note: the 100chf option is in Le Chable)....So not at Verbier. 
But it's skiing the same area and access via the gondola from Le Chable is easy enough wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Access from Le Chable is better than from most places in Verbier.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@BobinCH, fair enough.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Una Lodge is really lovely, but very cheap by Swiss standards.
It is 50 metres from the lift station (maybe less) in Le Chable...direct cable car to Verbier/Ruinnettes in one direction and Bruson in another.
Door to snow is probably quicker than any hotel in Verbier except the ultra expensive W Hotel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy