Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia --- Where to stay

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im cant decide which area to stay ,ive narrowed it down to one Apartment in each location

Im leaning towards location 1 as it has 2 separate beds rooms and a hire shop and 2 restaurants on location
Both locations you can ski back to but not entirely sure you can ski to the main lifts in the morning ,im guessing loc 1 you can as there is a run right next to the apartment
The only real advantage to Location 2 is ,it seems a bit nearer and easier to visit the town at night if we choose too?

Anyone stayed up at either location

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2kcwTkOR1Hj11gGq1

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 18-11-17 16:12; edited 5 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cant see your image - due to Photobucket now charging to host peoples pics on 'tnet
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
albob wrote:
cant see your image - due to Photobucket now charging to host peoples pics on 'tnet

How about now ??
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@wasley, yes, have only been once and would go for option 1, closed to town, from memory neither has much in the way of grocery stores, threes a reasonable supermarket in town, if that helps.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We never went to where 2 is near the club med but when we went this Jan the lift next to it wasn't operating and it seemed a long way from town. 1 is just over the just above the main chair on the snow front that takes you to Plan Torrette and people were skiing in and out and I would argue easier to get to the main part of town from on foot.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The gondola out of Cervinia can be super busy in the mornings - far better to start the day with the the chair that runs from in front of the Dragon bar

Both your options look a bit remote but I think I would pick No. 2
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
wasley wrote:
albob wrote:

How about now ??

Yep -- ::: -- Club Med area is a good bit out of town and not a particularly nice

Cervina is on street view - check it out.....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@wasley, what's the name of the appartment in location one? I'm staying around there end of Jan and chose it mainly because I can hop up the chair for a warm up first thing whilst everyone else stands in a queue on the other lifts Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@red 27, we stayed in the Dragon. Rooms a bit small, fantastic location for the lifts.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PaulC1984 wrote:
@wasley, what's the name of the apartment in location one? I'm staying around there end of Jan and chose it mainly because I can hop up the chair for a warm up first thing whilst everyone else stands in a queue on the other lifts Happy

Its in Condominio Circus ,which i think has the ski hire and few other shops/restaurants at the ground floor
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@hammerite, Nice bar - too long since I've been there.

I like the Sporthotel Sertorelli as a place to stay
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy