Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Research survey

Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads!

My name is George and im conducting research on the snowsports rental industry as part of my studies. Its on google forms.
All data is anonymous and NONE will be sold etc.

https://goo.gl/forms/ixrOTf0W2V7bACa43

I know its boring but it would only take a few minutes.
Help a fellow snow lover out?

I hope everyone is excited for the coming season!

I have also posted this in "the piste" please delete if not allowed

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 1-11-17 23:24; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I might take your request more seriously if you could spell "allowed" rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fixed, Sorry rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
George, I tried to fill in your survey (realise I am not your target audience as I don't need to rent, but usually fill in surveys on snowheads). There is a glitch on page 3/3 where if you answer the first question on that page 'I do not need to rent' then you cannot submit your response due to all the following 'required field' questions about what you look for in rental companies.
Good luck though.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Dode,
Thanks for your feedback, will fix asap.
Regards
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
what is it with all the surveys at the moment? Have the universities just handed out the dissertations?

@igloomagoo you do realise that at degree level, an internet survey of anonymous people where you get less than about 10,000 responses is practically worthless right?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @dp , I only need to collect around 500 but thanks for your feedback. It would be really helpful if you could fill it out too Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
"I travel alone" with "8 people"?

WTF?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
"How many of these are children?"

Do you mean by age or behaviour?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I mean by age.. Also if you travel alone then click 1. I appreciate that question is a bit confusing.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@igloomagoo, maybe more useful by behaviour... wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Smile Haha
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@igloomagoo, how can you get worthwhile data from 500 anonymous responses on the internet?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Perhaps that's the purpose of the lesson?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@igloomagoo,
Quote:

Also if you travel alone then click 1. I appreciate that question is a bit confusing.

Indeed. I wasn't at all sure I had answered it correctly. Better to ask, 'who do you travel with?' and then list the options.
ski holidays
Quote:

There is a glitch on page 3/3 where if you answer the first question on that page 'I do not need to rent' then you cannot submit your response due to all the following 'required field' questions about what you look for in rental companies.
I didn't get the following questions, it just went straight to the end (and I was able to submit). I assumed that was deliberate and that my form would go through but then be discounted because I don't rent. I think, on balance, that my contribution was completely useless! Laughing
snow report
Hey guys,

I know the functionality of the group size question can be better. I have taken note, I am cautious to balance the amount of questions for what I would like to know. However I am not against changing it when I find a better solution.

If you don't rent then it should let you submit as the rental questions might not be necessary.

I love the community input people are giving here, thanks for the input. Very Happy
snow conditions
There is another glitch on p3 - This question requires one response per row. I put in 2 responses, but now cannot remove one of them, so am stuck...
latest report
Hi,
Which question?
The ones which are mandatory should have a star next to them
Thanks for your help
snow report
Done Very Happy hope you"re able to do something with my feedback!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy