Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding half-pipe now on BBC 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I love watching these guys Shocked

Perhaps you could pick up a few tips slikedges Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What the hell happened with the German guy (Jan Someone) towards then end of the second heat. He rocked it and came in 7th Puzzled he was the only one in the heat to land two back to back 1080s. Some very strange judging afoot. Shaun White, it was a slick performance beautifully executed, but did it really warrant a 1st? If I recollect he didn't even land the double niner.

Had to go out for the finals (don't ask Evil or Very Mad ) but have recorded it to watch after the footy. Will not be checking posts till then. Did anyone beat him or was it a foregone conclusion. Come on Kass!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did you notice that some of them had their ipods on? I'd love to know what they were listening too. The Flying Tomato was a star!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And some of them just about had their pants on. Shocked

I thought there was great camaraderie between the boarders. Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

And some of them just about had their pants on

Laughing Laughing we thought they'd be disqualified if they didn't have the correct proportion of boxer on display!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IncogSkiSno, pick up tips? Pah! Taught them everything they know! wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
slikedges,
Quote:

pick up tips?
No, not 'pick up tips', but pick up some tips rolling eyes Laughing . . . but there again, I am not so sure about your bedside manner Confused

Are you watching the girls now?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
IncogSkiSno, having the vast experience of a couple of day's boarding experience, on reflection I'm sure I could pick a few tips from them. That better?

What girls? I'm at work. Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
slikedges, Cool

It's ladies day today, they've already had the 1st round. Not sure that I should divulge who is in the lead, as it may ruin it for those who will be watching later. Confused
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy