Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good Ski Socks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@SnoodlesMcFlude, You'll love it - Once you can stand up reliably the progress (with the help of imitation and an inflated sense of ones abilities) is lightning quick.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@T_Hee, that’s really interesting. I’ve always just matched mine to my foot size but that makes a lot of sense. I’ll try that on my next pair
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Last christmas I bought my partner and our five sons to new ski or snowboarding socks from a UK firm that is not far from where I live.
they lake merino wool socks in the UK with my partners having the 'Hello Kitty' logo and the sons a mix of Darth Vadar and plain patterns
All the recipients love the socks so much that I've bought them some more in the summer sale.
I know how to spoil them all Smile

The firm is sockmine
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mico x race socks - €17

They feel amazing

http://www.micosport.com/per-lui/calze-tecniche/calze-sci-x-race-extralight-colore-nero-detail
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anything by X-socks gets my vote - they can be a bit pricey but if you shop around you’ll find some on discount. They have just the right amount of cushioning and are very comfortable.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello @ipken & Hello Kitty Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Support running socks for me. Help with circulation and thin enough that don't affect fit of boots. Plus I can use them for running and cycling.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anything by Falke for me. These ones in particular https://www.falke.com/uk_en/sk-energizing-wool-men-skiing-knee-high-socks-black-1623-3171
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
smartwool phd ski light elites for me too.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sportsdirect.com selling Falke ski socks for £11.50, but only if you have big feet.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/falke-sk2-ski-socks-mens-401045?colcode=40104569

Only big size, but worth stocking up if they do fit, that's as cheap as I've seen.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
+1 for TK Maxx - had some RIGHT bargains in the Leeds shop over the years, including some Merino Falke jobs which were bought 7/8 years ago and are still going strong. The great thing about Merino is you can get a few days out of them before they're not 'fresh'.

Back when I could only afford a couple of pairs, I took a little bottle of travel wash with me, and washed that day's pair in the shower after skiing, left them to dry the following day and wore my other pair then vice versa. Bit laborious but saved me a few quid!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
LukeRibs wrote:
+1 for TK Maxx - had some RIGHT bargains in the Leeds shop over the years, including some Merino Falke jobs which were bought 7/8 years ago and are still going strong. The great thing about Merino is you can get a few days out of them before they're not 'fresh'.

Back when I could only afford a couple of pairs, I took a little bottle of travel wash with me, and washed that day's pair in the shower after skiing, left them to dry the following day and wore my other pair then vice versa. Bit laborious but saved me a few quid!

Yep, I just put mine on my hands and shower and shampoo with them on, extends their life no end. Luxury this year as we have a washer and dryer in the complex.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Aldi Ski Pro . . .Merino / Silk . . .cheap as chips . . .have enough pairs to change every day for a week. Very similar to much more expensive Falkes

Get down to your local on 26th November . . .need to grab them quick as they get sold rapid
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Stance Socks do a range of snow socks. I haven't yet tried the snow socks but if they are anything like their sports socks then they will be well worth the money.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy