Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Restaurants in Serfaus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've just booked a self-catering apartment in Serfaus for the Christmas week. While we'll happily eat in most nights it'd be good to go out for a meal once or twice. Any recommendations? Last time we were in Serfaus we were half-board and I can't remember seeing many eating places other than hotels.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We're going to Serfaus in January for the first time so sorry - can't help you with your query. But I was curious about what made you choose this resort? It has a very low profile here in Ireland- can't find anyone who has been!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fiss was suggested to us by Ski Bespoke when we were looking for a two centre holiday with Lech as the first week. It's only about a 90 minute drive from Lech which is probably why they suggested it. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next year but stayed in Serfaus. Of the three villages in Serfaus Fiss Ladis I think Serfaus is my favourite. There are very few British or Irish visitors there, it's mostly Germans and Dutch. Many of them seem to book for the next year while checking out so it's quite hard to find accommodation. Great skiing area, lovely mountain restaurants and nice villages with good uplift - you'll have a great time.

Serfaus is a long thin village with the lifts at one end. There's a big underground ski shop with lockers next to the gondolas, you can leave you skis and boots there which makes the walk or underground ride back to your accommodation much easier.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
In German ...

https://www.tripadvisor.at/Restaurants-g658285-Serfaus_Tirol_Austrian_Alps.html
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you so much for the information - it sounds lovely! Have a great trip and be sure to post an update on your return!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Valkyrie, we ate at Hotel Tirolerhof last year. Good food and reasonable prices, which can't be said for all the restaurants in the village. Also it's worth booking.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy